Our classes are exactly what you need to create wonderful, professionally finished jewelry!
Virtual Classes: For these classes you will be sent an email with a Zoom link and instructions a couple of days before your class. You can find required materials and tools in all the class descriptions on our website. Please ensure you have everything you need before the class begins.
In-Person: Our in-person classes are held on Wednesdays and Saturdays. They take place off of the sales floor in a separate room to minimize distractions and ensure you receive the instructor's full attention. We feature classes from our talented employees and from numerous guest instructors as well.
- To register for a class, you can call us at 905-954-1327 or purchase the class on our website.
- The class fee is payable in full at the time of registration.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of in-person, cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows will forfeit payment.
- For virtual classes, once instructions are sent the class can no longer be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled due to low enrolment, instructor illness or any other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified and payment will be refunded.
- Please respect the intellectual property (all rights reserved) of our instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns received during classes.
Level: Beginner Instructor: Skye Stutt Our intro classes are designed for complete beginners. You will learn all about the tools and materials inv...View full details$22.42
Level: Beginner Instructor: Pamela Kearns You can never have too many holiday earrings! In this class, students will create Christmas tree earrings...View full details$41.11
Level: Beginner Instructor: Michelle Brennan *Materials are included in the cost of this class* In this class, students will learn how to create th...View full details$37.37